Extension Agent Resume Example
Here is the Extension Agent Resume example:
2764 N Macondray Ln
Bristol, TN 37620
Job Objective To obtain an Extension Agent position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Extension Agent, May 2004 – Present
MSU Extension, Bristol, TN
- Campaigned among minority and limited resource farmers, agribusinesses; and groups traditionally involved with extension programming in the county.
- Planned, executed and ensured that phase of county Extension programs are within assigned areas of program responsibilities.
- Assisted landowners and producers with alternative income opportunities.
- Assisted the Pesticide Education Coordinator.
- Maintained interactive programs with highly technical producers.
- Focused to stay responsible for informational assistance.
Extension Agent, March 2002– April 2004
NDSU Research Extension Center, Bristol, TN
- Administered Cooperative Extension Services assisting the county leaders.
- Succeeded in administering demands of a dynamic and enthusiastic individual.
- Provided leadership for a highly successful youth livestock program.
- Recognized that the responsibilities are governed by the philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of the Cooperative Extension Service.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of the Extension Programming
- Remarkable experience to plan, implement, market, and evaluate programs
- In-depth knowledge of emerging poultry housing technologies in commercial poultry facilities
- Profound ability to support a total extension program
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Profound ability to handle multiple demands and set priorities
Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture, University of Phoenix, Arizona, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated