Farm Worker Resume
Here is the Farm Worker Resume example:
1434 Spadafore Drive
Erie, PA 16501
Job Objective Seeking a Farm Worker position with a quality company in which to use my skills to help improve the business as a whole while enhancing my career
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of Farm Work and practical farm operations
- Huge knowledge of care of livestock and poultry
- Solid understanding of service requirements of plows, cultivators and milking machines
- Ability to operate highly specialized combine harvesters
- Proficient with complicated hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Ability to follow supervisorâ€™s instructions and handled farm equipment
- Ability to care for all farm animals
- Ability to maintain sanitary living quarters for animals
Weberâ€™s Farm, Erie, PA
February 2005 â€“ Present
- Handled specialized combine harvesters.
- Monitored field to recognize harvesting conditions.
- Maintained functions of harvesters and handled harvesting.
- Managed maintenance of combine harvesters.
- Conducted routine maintenance and emergency repair of harvesters.
Garber Farms, Erie, PA
August 2000 â€“ January 2005
- Handled historical research and formulated historical reports.
- Aided in providing care and administration of farm lands and equipment.
- Assisted staff and monitored activities are undertaken safely.
- Managed maintenance of buildings, implements and exhibits.
High School Diploma
Tremont High School, Tremont, IL