Food Inspector Resume
Here is the Food Inspector Resume example:
1618 Victoria Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
Job Objective Actively seeking the position of Food Inspector in which to employ my talents and special training to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in inspecting the food and performing various quality control tests
- Sound knowledge of the physical and biological hazards
- Remarkable knowledge of all rules and regulation concerning the meat and poultry establishments
- Ability to follow all regulations of food products, milk products and processing plants
- Familiarity with laws, policies, procedures, specifications, standards & guidelines governing the inspection of food products
- Ability to identify any adulteration in food products
- Skilled to inspect the seafood and frozen dessert facilities
Food Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Kelly Scientific Resources, Baton Rouge, LA
- Conducted regular inspections on various facilities such as foods.
- Analyzed the various statistical data gathered from the inspection and evaluated the products labels on the products.
- Administered the samples and analyzed the samples for various chemical and bacteriological tests.
- Inspected the products and prohibited any sale or consumption of any toxic and impure product.
- Monitored the violators by investigating the case with the assistance from consumers and vendors.
Food Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Garmin, Baton Rouge, LA
- Conducted various tests on the products by using a number of special equipments such as filter guns and ultraviolet rays to detect contamination.
- Ensured that the site or facility has all the necessary licenses and permits to operate the facility and supply materials.
- Checked the products and graded them according to the standards and regulations of the State.
- Prepared and maintained records of all the sites inspected and suggested any actions if needed for upgrading the standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics, Augsburg College, Minneapolis, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated