1024 Maryland Avenue
Feather Sound, FL 34622
Job Objective Looking for an Agricultural Inspector position in which to use my past experience and educational background to become an asset to your company and a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in agriculture and enforcement work
- Sound knowledge of the various Food and Agriculture Code
- Familiarity with the State and Federal Laws required to be followed in agricultural process
- Remarkable knowledge of the pesticide use enforcement program, pest management and commodity regulation
- Ability to communicate with the various enforcement issues
- Ability to enforce all the Food and Agriculture Regulations when necessary
- Ability to maintain all records of inspection work carried on the field
- Ability to distinguish basic insects and pests through a hand lens
- Ability to analyze the problem and suggest solutions accordingly
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and in Internet research
- Familiarity in distinguishing the various kinds of pests with the help of a hand lens
Agricultural Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Ventura County, Feather Sound, FL
- Administered the various pesticide related problems in the fields and gathered samples for various situations.
- Evaluated the various crops for damage and checked for any violation by applying fines and taking appropriate actions for the same.
- Conducted various site inspections to evaluate the right conditions for before awarding the certification.
- Prepared all the necessary papers required for filing a case for civil and criminal actions.
- Performed various functions when issuing permits such as hazards associated with it, the sensitive areas and the various impacts of the same.
- Performed various employee audits, safety inspections and pest control audits as required.
Agricultural Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Grain Inspection, Packers & Stockyard, Feather Sound, FL
- Conducted regular inspections on the various agricultural activities of the l owners, producers and the distributors.
- Inspected the dealers, manufacturers, producers and facilities to ensure that the production is in compliance with the laws, maintained the quality control programs.
- Prepared various records and graded the agricultural produce in accordance to the laws, maintained a statistical data for regular comparison.
- Administered the entire State’s agricultural products by issuing licenses.
- Participated in the various training programs to enhance knowledge and evaluated the performance of the subordinates.
Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Science, John A. Gupton College, Nashville, TN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated