Agricultural Laborer Resume
Here is the Agricultural Laborer Resume example:
4582 Poe Lane
Kansas City, KS 64108
Job Objective To use my abilities and training as an Agricultural Laborer to help growing company meet or exceed overall goals while also enhancing my career.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in planning organic farming for various farms
- Sound knowledge of maintaining appropriate sanitary conditions for farm animals
- Profound knowledge of infection control and medical terminology
- Ability to adapt to new concepts and skills
- Ability to operate various industrial equipment’s and livestock
- Proficient in irrigating and fertilizing land as per requirement
MFA Incorporated, Kansas City, KS
August 2012 – Present
- Planned and prepared vegetable crops for harvesting and ensured appropriate storage of crops.
- Administered open air pollination techniques and maintained purity for seeds.
- Scheduled work and organized appropriate workload to feed at least three to five people.
- Coordinated with livestock such as chickens, ducks and goats.
- Ensured compliance to company policies while maintaining production areas.
- Monitored agricultural labour for commercial tree farm as per required regulations.
Rose Acre Farms, Kansas City, KS
May 2009 – July 2012
- Monitored cattle in pen areas as per their health and milk production.
- Supervised cattle in coordination with a vet and provided appropriate medication and IV if required.
- Irrigated land, picked fruits and assisted in transporting goods in a tractor.
- Operated various farm vehicles such as tractors to delivertoappropriate location.
- Managed farm land and if required harvested vegetables by hands over a period of time.
- Performed transportation of seedlings from the greenhouse to farm as per requirement
High School Diploma
Anthony A. Andrews School, St. Michael, AK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated