Barn Manager Resume
Here is the Barn Manager Resume example:
704 Hudson Street
Millburn, NJ 7041
Job Objective To obtain a position as Barn Manager with your company so that I can act on the skills and experience I have obtained in past positions.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in supervising staff and training aspirants in maintaining and riding horses
- Exceptional knowledge of stable operations
- Good understanding of equine management
- Sound knowledge of cattle breeds and characteristics
- Immense ability to ride a horse in a professional manner
- Outstanding ability to interpret all safety rules and maintenance manuals
- Profound communication skills especially in Spanish
- Skilled to work for extended hours
- Ability to perform basic math in processes
Continental Search Inc., Millburn, NJ
October 2008 – Present
- Hired and trained bran and stable employees in everyday functions.
- Supervised effective working of all stable staff.
- Maintained inventory of supplies and placed purchase orders accordingly.
- Developed cleaning schedules and enforced proper feeding for cattle.
- Designed and implemented exercise routines for staff.
- Administered vet visits and ensured appropriate shots to all cattle.
- Managed efficient use of all waste and disposed it appropriately.
- Oversaw timely visits and scheduled visits if required.
Assistant Barn Manager
Williams-Sonoma, Inc., Millburn, NJ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered efficient working all service providers and provided training whenever required.
- Ensured proper maintenance of all barns and associated farm buildings.
- Maintained inventory of supplies and feed, documented records and made purchase orders as required.
- Coordinated with resident trainers and clinicians to ensure smooth operations of functions.
- Monitored all voicemail, forwarded messages and assisted in answering all queries.
- Assisted various departments in managing special events.
Boot Barn Inc, Millburn, NJ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Supervised efficient working and ensured compliance to all organization policies and laws.
- Administered facility on horse and identified sick animals and facilitated proper treatment.
- Maintained cleanliness of area and ensured neat and clean stalls.
- Coordinated with supervisor and escalated all problems if required.
- Performed regular safety training programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management Studies
Thomas Aquinas College, Santa Paula, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated