Daycare Attendant Resume Example
Here is the Daycare Attendant Resume example:
11341 Olive Ln
Hays, KS 67601
Job Objective Seeking a Daycare Attendant position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity and advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working in Dogs supervision and maintenance
- Thorough knowledge of Dog behavior and training
- Uncommon ability and understanding concerned with Pet First Aid
- Exceptional ability to perform activities such as record keeping and light filing
- Strong physical ability to stand for an extended period of time
- Amazing ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
Daycare Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Pampered Pet Grooming, Hays, KS
- Handled any kind of jobs efficiently without giving much attention to dirt.
- Performed supervision of play groups.
- Prevented potential fights and mishaps.
- Coordinated games and activities.
- Reinforced training and obedience commands.
- Performed Admin Duties such as Answered phones, took messages.
Daycare Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Lovan Care Animal Clinic, Hays, KS
- Cleaned and maintained common dog daycare areas to high standards of sanitization.
- Supervised groups and individual dogs in play or social activities to maintain a safe, healthy environment.
- Exercised dogs both physically and mentally with various types of equipment and training.
- Facilitated appropriate rest times for daycare attendees.
- Performed other daily tasks such as Feeding meals, medicines and washed dishes.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Zoology, Nicholls State University, Louisiana, LA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated