Federal Wildlife Officer Resume
Here is the Federal Wildlife Officer Resume example:
3916 Cherry Ridge Drive
Buffalo, NY 14202
Job Objective Seeking long-term Federal Wildlife Officer Position in which my professional experiences and special qualifications will help encourage the growth of both my organization and myself.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in firearms, boat safety, and first aid training
- Solid knowledge of agronomy and forestry
- Familiar with life histories and habitat requirements of fish and wildlife species
- Highly skilled in handling difficult people and situations
- Thorough understanding of harvesting fish
- Strong ability to handle periods of isolation
Federal Wildlife Officer
US Fish and Wildlife Service, Buffalo, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Constantly monitored the activities of anglers, trappers, hunters, commercial fishers and industry units in the specified geographic area.
- Enforced federal and provincial orders, rules and regulations pertaining to wildlife and fish resources.
- Responded to queries from hunters, trappers, anglers, landowners, commercial fishers, industry students, and the media
- Investigated complaints regarding illegal poaching and apprehended violators.
- Prepared administrative and court documents and issued summonses and warnings.
- Supported court trials with witness reports and other testimonials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Resource Management
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated