Kennel Technician Resume
Here is the Kennel Technician Resume example:
24315 Vincent Ave
Kansas City, MO, 64101
Objective Position as a Kennel Technician that will allow me to utilize both my extensive technical and customer service experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Wide knowledge of tools, techniques and tranquilizing equipment used in the humane handling of animals
- Familiarity with animal species and breeds
- Ability to protect and handle big dogs
- Ability to perform kennel maintenance and cleaning duties
- Ability to control, lift and carry animals
- Ability to train animals during inspections, treatments and inoculations
- Outstanding physical ability to lift 50 lbs
Good work ethic and courteous with animals
Safe Harbour Animal Hospital, Kansas City, MO
August 2005 to till date
- Carried out prearranged activities with pets like conducting exercise walks.
- Maintained cleanliness and sanitization in exercise enclosure and common areas for dogs.
- Provided fresh water to dogs as required.
- Provided assistance in laundry and kennel maintenance.
- Documented accurate information on pet’s physical status and activities.
Ard Vista Animal Hospital, Kansas City, MO
May 2000 to July 2005
- Managed treatment rooms to examine animals.
- Collected urine and blood specimen to perform laboratory process.
- Provided assistance to veterinary surgeon during surgical procedures.
- Sterilized surgical apparatus and monitored anesthesia.
- Provided safeguarding and medical care to hospitalized animals.
- Communicated with customers and reported animal health status.
Associate Degree in Veterinary Technician
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated