Animal Technician Resume Example
Here is the Animal Technician Resume example:
7528 Foxridge Way
Worcester, MA 01606
Objective To obtain a responsible, challenging Animal Technician position with a progressive, growth-oriented organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to follow Animal Resources Center Standing Operating Procedures
- Exceptional knowledge of sanitizing and disinfecting measures used in animal care facilities
- Sound knowledge of animal nutrition and the quantities and kinds needed for different animals
- Deep knowledge of disease transmission, prevention, and control in animals
- Considerable knowledge of animal medicine to diagnose and treat simple animal injuries
- Capability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to recognize signs of well-being, illness and abnormalities
Animal Technician, August 2005 to till date
Clearwire, Worcester, MA
- Ensured proper primary housing for all assigned species and replenish housing supplies, according to standard operating procedures.
- Prepared required solutions and mixtures and followed prescribed protective measures to prevent exposure of animals and personnel to infectious agents.
- Regularly performed animal husbandry functions for each satellite animal care facility.
- Properly handled all assigned laboratory species for cleaning, identification, manipulation and treatment.
Animal Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Timken Inc, Worcester, MA
- Provided proper collection of urine and fecal specimens when indicated.
- Provided assistance to technicians, investigators and supervisors as required.
- Held for housing animals according to standard operating procedures under general supervision.
- Maintained assigned rooms in sanitary conditions according to standard operating procedures.
- Performed periodic sanitization schedules for animal rooms and all necessary equipment day-to-day.
- Operated and maintained all equipments according to standard operating procedures to provide proper sanitation and sterilization.
Bachelor’s degrees in Veterinary, Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated