Application Architect Resume Example
Here is the Application Architect Resume example:
3171 Melody Lane
Richmond, VA 23219
Job Objective Looking for employment as Application Architect in order to practice my expertise and knowledge in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in application design and development
- Sound knowledge of application architecture patterns
- Profound knowledge of CSS, HTML, AJAX, JAVA, Ruby and Python
- Familiarity with version management tool such as SVN
- Proficient with data transfer tools, Web services, SOA, Hibernate and Spring
- Working knowledge of application services and application integration
- Ability to develop application requirements
- Ability to coordinate work effectively with peers and customers
- Ability to interpret and communicate technical information
- Strong technical aptitude and problem solving skills
Comtech LLC, Richmond, VA
August 2007 – Present
- Worked with management to develop project deliverables and schedules.
- Developed architecture design documents based on project requirements.
- Identified risks and developed corrective actions.
- Worked with technical development team to develop business process flow and data models.
- Assisted in QA reviews of architectural components and code documents.
- Maintained and upgraded existing application architecture.
- Adhered to IT best practices and architectural governance standards.
Elsevier Technology Services, Richmond, VA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided expertise in delivering complex architectural solutions.
- Developed architectural framework for business systems.
- Recommended advanced solutions to improve existing architectures.
- Managed expenses within the allotted budget.
- Followed agile methodologies for application development.
Master’s Degree in Information Technology
Crafton Hills College, Yucaipa, CA
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Harris-Stowe State University, Saint Louis, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated