AutoCAD Designer Resume
Here is the AutoCAD Designer Resume example:
203 Tavern Place
Denver, CO 80205
Job Objective To obtain a responsible position as an AutoCAD Designer where my creative skills in the field can contribute to the growth of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable 3D CAD modeling experience with AutoDesk Inventor
- In-depth knowledge of hydraulic components – check valves, relief valves and actuators
- Sound knowledge of design standards, engineering principles, basic calculation methods, and equipment
- Excellent Solid Modeling, Case Work and Drafting skills
- Familiarity with AutoCAD 2009 (2D & 3D)
- Good at reading and writing specifications
Fibre, Inc., Denver, CO
April 2006 – Present
- Generated technical drawings using a computer aided drafting system (AutoCAD).
- Managed to draft and plot conceptual and final plans.
- Organized and maintained files for all facilities and project documentation.
- Supported the gathering, recorded and maintained engineering specific information.
Royal Corporation, Denver, CO
June 2002 – March 2006
- Partnered with internal personnel for project designs.
- Structured layouts and sketches for the presentation of design tender.
- Worked with production and planning group to layout proper designs.
- Created and maintained plans and drawings.
Bachelor’s Degree in CAD Product Design
Louisburg College, North Carolina, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Active Directory Architect Resume Examples
- Application Architect Resume Examples
- Architect Assistant Resume Examples
- Architectural Assistant Resume Examples
- Architectural Coordinator Resume Examples
- Architectural Designer Resume Examples
- Architectural Project Manager Resume Examples
- Associate Architect Resume Examples
- Autocad Drafter Resume Examples
- AutoCAD Draftsman CV Resume Examples