CAD Administrator Resume Example
Here is the CAD Administrator Resume example:
2601 Rogers Street
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Objective Hard working, dependable CAD Administrator seeking position within a growing or strong organization today.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with Knowledge of CATIA V5, CAD software
- Profound knowledge of the various equipments such as radio, telephone, fax machine and other equipments
- Deep knowledge of the FCC regulations for broadcasting on the radio along with the basic law enforcement complaints
- Ability to maintain the various electronic and communication equipment
- Ability to monitor, implement and support methods and processes to improve the flow of CAD data
- Familiarity with communication division policies and maintaining logs and forms for the same
CAD Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Pro Source, Cincinnati, OH
- Maintained and administered the configurations carried on the CAD system.
- Prepared the database for the system, maintained the other files in accordance to the Patrol’s CAD regulations and system policies.
- Helped the Information Systems Helpdesk to resolve any CAD problems.
- Developed the Division’s Operator Training manual, assisted the Standard Operating procedures department in any CAD related issue.
- Performed regular check on the system operations to ensure smooth working of the system, maintained documentation of the same.
- Developed and modified the user database and the associated system files.
- Maintained a variety of documents such as manuals, facilitating the using of the CAD system.
CAD Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Prospance Inc, Cincinnati, OH
- Installed and configured the various CAD tools and upgraded the software when required.
- Resolved any data malfunction, performed regular checks for the local clients on both ours and their servers to ensure smooth functioning.
- Coordinated with the various hardware and software vendors when required.
- Provided technical support for CAD related problems for the client sites, such as back office applications and resolved any network or server issue.
- Maintained the data back up for the CAD tools and practice recovery of data in case of disaster management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Emerson College, Boston, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated