CAD Designer Resume
Here is the CAD Designer Resume example:
238 Orphan Road
Green Bay, WI 54303
Job Objective Seeking a position as CAD Designer, where I can fully utilize my skills of designing.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in CAD Designing and drafting
- Proficient with CAD and CAM equipment
- Familiarity with drafting standards, practices, and procedures
- Working knowledge of geometric dimensioning & tolerancing
- Skilled in using AutoCAD version 2009/2010 in metric system
- Ability to distinguish and align personal needs with the needs of the group
Aerotek CE, Green Bay, WI
April 2006 – Present
- Assisted in developing design and drafting for manufacturing processes.
- Created and revised production drawings.
- Prepared final sketch of proposed drawing.
- Modified existing Unigraphics models and drawings to change notice requirements.
- Drafted multi-view drawings of machine and products.
- Created finished designs from sketches
- Developed complex and difficult design layouts and sketches.
Integra LifeSciences Corp, Green Bay, WI
June 2002 – March 2006
- Supported all design and execution phases of capital projects, and ongoing initiatives
- Updated and upgraded various types of facility and technical drawings.
- Created and updated layout plans and detail drawings (mechanical, civil, P&IDs, PFDs).
- Handled project and facility management related design and drafting tasks.
- Organized and maintained technical drawing inventory.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
William Paterson University, New Jersey, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated