4457 Kerry Way
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective To bring years of experience as Functional Architect to the organization in order to provide the best service to the firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of development of functional architect for software applications
- Sound knowledge of architecture development tools
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP Systems and SAP BI components
- Familiarity with best practices for functional architecture
- Proficient with Enterprise Architect, Flow Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and DODAF products
- Skilled in developing architecture blueprints
- Ability to develop use cases, functional flow diagrams and activity diagrams
- Ability to maintain system architecture documentations
- Ability to develop project scope and timelines based on business requirements
RHO Inc, Los Angeles, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with customers to determine business needs.
- Worked with management to determine project scope, resources and commitments.
- Conducted project review meetings with Managers and team members.
- Provided guidance to Functional Architects in design activities.
- Ensured that application design was in compliance with project scope.
- Ensured team members followed architecture policies.
- Provided resolutions for application interface issues.
- Ensured to delivery projects within contractual agreements and service level agreements.
DCS Corporation, Los Angeles, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed functional architecture framework based on business needs.
- Assisted in making complex architectural decisions.
- Identified problem areas and provided corrective actions.
- Followed-up on action items until they are closed.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to functional architecture deliverables.
- Proposed new technological solutions to support architectural activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Cleveland Chiropractic College, Overland Park, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated