Healthcare Architect Resume Example
Here is the Healthcare Architect Resume example:
2383 Mulberry Street
Raywood, TX 77582
Job Objective Looking for employment as Healthcare Architect in order to practice my expertise and knowledge in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in designing and developing healthcare systems
- Sound knowledge of architectural principles
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Photoshop and Revit and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with HIPAA procedures
- Proficient with project delivery methodologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to work well with clients and team members
- Ability to manage deliveries within allotted schedules
GBBN Architects, Inc, Raywood, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Developed architectural solutions for healthcare applications.
- Provided technical support in each phase of architecture life cycle.
- Coordinated with clients to obtain business requirements.
- Participated in development of project proposals and specifications.
- Assisted in development of project plan and schedules.
- Participated in project review meetings.
- Identified and mitigated project risks.
- Addressed client queries and established client confidence.
DevCool Inc, Raywood, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed architectural patterns for healthcare system.
- Created architecture development standards.
- Ensured to complete projects within allotted timelines and budget.
- Provided guidance to less experienced staffs.
- Enforced quality control and data security policies.
Master’s Degree in Architecture
Georgia College & State University, Milledgeville, GA
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
St. John Fisher College, Rochester, NY
Healthcare Architect Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated