741 Ottis Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73128
Job Objective A creative Mainframe Architect seeking to gain a job in a firm that rewards hard work and dedication.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in designing mainframe application
- Profound knowledge of best practices for mainframe architecture
- Working knowledge of JCL, SQL, DB2, CICS and CA7 tools
- Familiarity with mainframe administration, z196/zNext technology, system monitoring and reporting tools
- Proficient with RMF, SMF, Mainview system design and integration procedures
- Ability to oversee mainframe administration activities
- Ability to resolve architectural issues
- Ability to develop architectural patterns
- Ability to design and support high-volume critical systems
The Judge Group, Oklahoma City, OK
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with management to develop architecture roadmap strategies for mainframe applications.
- Proposed creative architectural ideas to meet business needs.
- Recommended new technologies and tools to support architecture frameworks.
- Validated security, scalability and reliability of application architecture.
- Provided technical support during application migration to new platform.
- Worked cohesively with clients, management and architect teams.
- Ensured to complete proposed work within allotted budget and timelines.
StarPoint Solutions, Oklahoma City, OK
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed, maintained and enhanced architecture frameworks for mainframe applications.
- Participated in architecture review meetings and recommended improvements.
- Provided proper resolutions for design challenges.
- Worked with architect team to develop design documents.
- Developed and enforced architecture governance procedures.
- Assisted in development of system specifications and cost estimates for proposed work.
- Identified and mitigated technical risks.
- Provided directions to architect team and delegated job responsibilities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Gainesville State College, Oakwood, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated