Microstrategy Architect Resume
Here is the Microstrategy Architect Resume example:
3854 Primrose Lane
Sauk City, WI 53583
Job Objective To contribute towards the success of the firm by gaining employment as a Microstrategy Architect.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in designing and developing microstrategy components
- Working knowledge of SQL, Oracle, Java and HTML concepts
- Sound knowledge of database architectures
- Familiarity with web design and development tools
- Proficient with data mapping procedures, ASP, XML, XSL SQL Server, MicroStrategy SDK component
- Ability to perform physical and logical data modeling
- Ability to resolve architectural problems
- Ability to deliver projects within deadlines and SLAs
Axtria Inc, Sauk City, WI
August 2007 – Present
- Developed architectural framework for microstrategy components.
- Coordinated with clients to analyze business needs.
- Prepared technical and functional requirements for microstrategy architecture.
- Assisted in building and deploying microstrategy components on web and mobile.
- Identified problem areas and provided corrective actions.
- Reviewed data models and provided recommendations for optimization.
- Resolved data quality issues promptly.
- Provided technical support for project migrations.
Move, Inc, Sauk City, WI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Proposed robust architecture solutions for microstrategy components.
- Coordinated with ETL team to design flexible and scalable data models.
- Participated in implementing data quality initiatives.
- Recommended new technologies to support microstrategy architecture.
- Developed and deployed business intelligence applications with microstrategy.
- Worked with QA team to oversee stress testing and performance tuning operations.
- Developed project scope and technical requirements based on customer needs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Mount Ida College, Newton Centre, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated