Project Architect Resume
Here is the Project Architect Resume example:
1168 Jim Rosa Lane
San Francisco, CA 94107
Job Objective To work for a creative firm as Project Architect that can fully utilize my skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in developing building architectures
- Sound knowledge of building codes and ADA requirements
- Profound knowledge of construction materials and methodologies
- Familiarity with Photoshop, Sketchup, InDesign and Illustrator
- Wide knowledge of QA and QC procedures
- Ability to perform building surveys and inspection activities
- Ability to develop architectural plans
- Ability to review and analyze designs, plans, and specifications
- Ability to interpret blueprints and building specifications
HOK Group, Inc, San Francisco, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Visited construction sites and conducted field reviews.
- Developed architectures for building constructions.
- Worked with architects to develop construction drawings.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to drawings.
- Provided proper resolutions for architectural problems.
- Assisted in developing cost estimates and schedules for construction projects.
- Obtained construction approvals from Municipal offices and other governing agencies.
- Developed and enforced best standards for construction architecture.
Stephen Yablon Architect PLLC, San Francisco, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Worked with Manager to develop project specifications.
- Developed construction drawings based on project specifications.
- Provided architectural expertise throughout the project construction.
- Prepared architectural plan for new construction projects.
- Prepared renovation plan for existing building.
- Ordered materials and equipment required for construction projects.
- Maintained expense reports for construction activities.
- Assisted in recruiting and training engineering consultants.
Master’s Degree in Architecture
Monterey Peninsula College, Monterey, CA
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated