1832 Pinnickinnick Street
Edison, NJ 8817
Job Objective A creative QA Architect seeking to gain a job in a firm that rewards hard work and dedication.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in developing QA processes for enterprise applications
- Working knowledge of SQL, JAVA, .NET and XML
- Sound knowledge of open source tools for test development
- Familiarity with test case development procedures
- Skilled in operating QA technologies and tools
- Ability to develop and deploy test automation applications
- Ability to prepare test plan and test cases
- Ability to re-evaluate existing software processes
- Ability to develop software engineering processes
GBS4U Inc, Edison, NJ
August 2007 – Present
- Provided QA expertise in the areas of software architecture, development and implementation.
- Created test architecture and strategies based on business requirements.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements for test reporting, test automation and test execution processes.
- Coordinated with QA team to develop test case management system.
- Provided support in performing both functional and non-functional testing.
- Maintained test automation framework and automated testing procedures.
- Developed and enforced best practices for QA architecture.
- Participated in design reviews and suggested improvements.
Kforce Technology, Edison, NJ
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with management to implement QA standards.
- Worked with Manager and Developers to develop customer-focused test design methodologies.
- Evaluated product quality at regular stages and provided recommendations for improvements.
- Developed automated debugging tools and implemented advanced debugging techniques.
- Proposed new QA architectural solutions based on emerging trends.
- Provided architecture alternatives to meet business requirements.
- Assisted in staff recruiting, training and mentoring activities.
- Developed work plans and delegated job responsibilities to Test Engineers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Trinity Washington University, Washington, DC, DC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated