Solution Architect Resume Example
Here is the Solution Architect Resume example:
4707 Columbia Mine Road
Charleston, WV 25314
Job Objective To contribute towards the success of the firm by gaining employment as a Solution Architect.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in developing business solutions for enterprise projects
- Strong knowledge of project implementation methodologies
- Profound knowledge of operating systems and programming languages
- Familiarity with business re-engineering activities
- Wide knowledge of cloud-based application architectures and applications
- Good understanding of local area network, wide area network, Intranet and Internet
- Proficient with QA policies and other industry standards for project deliverables
- Ability to prepare project scope and schedules
- Ability to meet project milestones
- Ability to assist in staff recruitment, performance evaluation and retention
Kroll Inc., Charleston, WV
August 2007 – Present
- Developed business solutions for project installations and migrations.
- Maintained technical architecture templates.
- Ensured that business solutions met project specifications.
- Coordinated with clients to understand project needs.
- Developed business and technical requirements based on project needs.
- Worked with management to develop project proposals and plan.
- Evaluated project contracts and suggested changes if necessary.
- Monitored and reported project status to management on regular basis.
Affinity, Inc, Charleston, WV
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided solution architecture support for project development and maintenance activities.
- Developed portfolio of business solutions to improve productivity.
- Provided guidance to marketing team during project launch phase.
- Proposed new architectural frameworks based on business trends.
- Performed upgrades to solutions to meet changing business needs.
- Participated in development of business plan and financial models.
- Participated in business development discussions with cross-functional teams.
- Carried out performance and scalability assessment activities.
Master’s Degree in Information Technology
Norte Dame de Namur University, Belmont, CA
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
Palo Verde College, Blythe, CA