Structural Drafter Resume
Here is the Structural Drafter Resume example:
2290 Birch Street
El Paso, TX 79901
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Structural Drafter within an organization which can offer me an opportunity to grow and enhance my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in drafting steel and concrete structures
- Working knowledge of AutoCad and Microstation
- Exceptional knowledge of drafting standards
- Familiarity with Solidworks templates
- Proficient with electrical components
- Amazing ability to produce structural drawing from rough sketches
- Outstanding ability to address design problems
- Immense ability to develop roof and floor framing plans
Oxford Solutions, Inc., El Paso, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared structural drawing based on customer specifications.
- Utilized Solidworks to develop building templates.
- Worked with engineering and production teams to ensure designs meet customer requirements.
- Modified drawings as per customer change orders.
- Analyzed NEC code requirements to obtain building clearances.
- Performed basic mathematical calculations when developing designs.
- Reviewed sales quotas and vendor quotas.
- Developed requisitions for material orders for assigned projects.
Darigold, Inc., El Paso, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed 2D and 3D drawings for building structures.
- Produced complex drawings representing elevations, layouts and sections accurately.
- Prepared schedules and Bills of Materials for assigned projects.
- Crated plan, sectional and elevation views of civil foundations.
- Analyzed vendor specifications and sketches to develop drawings.
- Explained drawings to engineering team.
- Guided engineering personnel in resolving construction issues.
- Worked with Project Manager to revise drawings to eliminate errors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Engineering
Santa Clara University, Santa Clara, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated