Test Architect Resume Example
Here is the Test Architect Resume example:
2544 Michael Street
Houston, TX 77074
Job Objective Use my skills and experience to gain employment as a Test Architect.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in developing test strategies for software applications
- Deep knowledge of Enterprise Test Environments and technologies
- Working knowledge of automation testing tools such as HP quality Center and HP Quick Test Professional
- Familiarity with web services testing and database testing
- Proficient with testing technologies and environments
- Ability to develop architecture for test blocks
- Ability to resolve architectural issues
- Ability to mentor and train Test Engineers
Global Nest LLC, Houston, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Developed and maintained test automation framework.
- Developed and enforced best architectural practices.
- Maintained documentations for QA automation processes.
- Provided directions to architect team and delegated work assignments.
- Worked with test engineers to perform test automation activities.
- Prepared architectural requirements to meet current and future testing needs.
- Developed automation strategies to support regression testing based on technical complexity.
Aristocrat Technologies, Houston, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Prepared test scripts and test scenarios based on use cases.
- Monitored quality metrics and generated metrics reports for management.
- Developed and maintained test plans.
- Developed automation strategies using testing tools.
- Reviewed and recommended improvements to existing test procedures.
- Provided support during each phase of testing life cycle.
- Maintained all test documentations up-to-date.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Buffalo State College, Buffalo, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated