3386 Simpson Street
Rock Island, IL 61201
Job Objective Use my creative skills to obtain the job of a 3D Artist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in developing models and textures with help of Maya
- Sound knowledge of gaming fields and trends
- Profound knowledge of various tools and pipelines
- Ability to adapt to new software and trends
- Ability to coordinate with 3D level artists for various projects
- Proficient in 3D Studio Max and 2D paint packages
- Familiarity withZbrush, animation, VFX, concept drawing, traditional art mythology, UV unwrapping and basic modeling
Neoscape, Inc., Rock Island, IL
August 2012 – Present
- Coordinated with art director to complete various 3D projects for different levels.
- Administered various tasks and ensured optimal quality of processes.
- Maintained accuracy of visual elements as per Art Director requirement.
- Communicated with art director and team and maintained knowledge of 3D assets.
- Provided training to junior artists and staff members for 3D activities.
- Maintained technical knowledge for various different aspects of project.
Schawk, Inc., Rock Island, IL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Determined appropriate quality and content in coordination with 3D art team members.
- Monitored efficient working of staff members and ensured compliance to quality standards.
- Assisted in production and designed appropriate schedule and timeframe for projects.
- Coordinated with internal and external art teams and ensured appropriate quality.
- Maintained new and emerging technologies in 3D field.
- Participated in various discussions and assisted to resolve 3D related issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts
Cumberland County College, Vineland, NJ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated