Art Administrator Resume Example
Here is the Art Administrator Resume example:
1689 Ritter Avenue
Flint, MI 48548
Job Objective Seeking a position as Art Administrator in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of planning and organizing logistics related to Art events
- Proficiency in arranging performances, artists, venues, security, catering and sale of tickets
- Skilled at drawing, painting, sculpture, photography and metal and jewelry art
- Deep knowledge of political and economical issues
- Good understanding of grants and funding for the arts
- Outstanding ability to work under pressure and manage flexible hours
- Immense ability to manage finances and work autonomously
- Superior communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent administrative skills
Agcas, Flint, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Outlined logistics related to events and buildings and managed secure funding for venues.
- Administered performances, artists, security, venues, catering and sale of tickets.
- Promoted event through direct mail, advertising and publicity leaflets.
- Planned budgets and programmed performances.
- Developed fresh projects and initiatives.
- Handled operational management issues and coached staff as well as negotiated contracts.
- Coordinated with the board of directors.
Creative Choices, Flint, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed sponsorship and funding as well as outlined funding submissions.
- Bargained with artists and performers with regard to contracts.
- Supervised arts programs, stage management and box office sales.
- Handled purchasing of works of art and promoted exhibitions.
- Enforced organization’s strategic plans and marketing strategies.
- Administered human and financial resources and coordinated with the media.
- Imparted education services to public and ensured corporate and legal requirements are adhered to.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts Management
Bismarck State College, Bismarck, ND
Art Administrator Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated