1026 Bird Spring Lane
Katy, TX 77493
Objective Qualified Art Advisor seeking position with organization where experience and training provides the potential for career development.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in providing advise to the clients regarding their art acquisitions
- Good understanding of prediction and judgment biases and decision traps
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Amazing ability to use different ways to deliver course material
Art Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Walt Disney, Katy, TX
- Accompanied the clients in collecting activities: buying, selling and professional management.
- Provided to increase quality and value.
- Maintained contact with art market sources, stayed up-to-date with market information and research.
- Identified works to recommend from auction and private sources.
- Determined condition and developed market analysis to analyze appropriate price level.
- Maintained regular contact with clients to analyze needs and provided personal attention to all details of their collecting and curatorial issues.
Art Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Plug and Play Tech Center, Katy, TX
- Utilized the customer database, established and developed clients who are currently not active.
- Gave priority to customers who come in through the door, dealt with them in a prompt and professional manner.
- Generated the interest and attendees to events and promotions.
- Introduced contacts as potential customers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Tarrant County College, Fort Worth, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated