Artistic Director Resume
Here is the Artistic Director Resume example:
2210 Layman Court
Duluth, GA 30097
Job Objective To secure a position as Artistic Director for a dependable organization on a long-term basis.
Artistic Director, August 2005 – Present
Junebug Productions, Inc, Duluth, GA
- Fostered the development of good relations with other cultural organizations.
- Communicated to the Board of Directors regularly to give an update on artistic activity.
- Handled technical manual and assisted production staff.
- Provided guidance to guest directors, made budget allocations and worked with designers for visual impact.
- Approved marketing and advertising materials used for publicity.
- Represented and promoted the theatre on radio and TV interviews and spoke to national and community organizations.
Artistic Director, May 2000 – July 2005
Contemporary Arts Center, Duluth, GA
- Coordinated efforts of administrative personnel by integrating ideas and implementing artistic policy decisions.
- Compiled position papers and policy statements to secure government, corporate and foundation and individual financial support.
- Created long and short range plans, determined appropriate departmental policies/procedures and made budget expenditures.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Developing, implementing and evaluating art programs
- Solid understanding of musical theater and music genre
- Expert in utilizing art to help build greater social and economic justice
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Finale
- Ability to fundraise and to directly and successfully solicit gifts
- Strong leadership, presales, and presentation skills
- Skilled in producing concerts and cabarets, direct special events and grant-seeking
- Excellent customer service skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, St. John’s University, Jamaica, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated