Arts Coordinator Resume Example
Here is the Arts Coordinator Resume example:
1869 Chipmunk Lane
Bangor, ME 4401
Job Objective To obtain an Arts Coordinator position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Arts Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Ashland University, Bangor, ME
- Monitored and documented the status of projects, analyzed scheduling problems and resolved or forwarded them to the Art Leads for resolution.
- Followed up with staff on project tasks and produced status reports based on results.
- Improved Art Department effectiveness by providing information management support, assisted in the day to day operations of the Art Department.
- Documented and reported preparation.
- Assisted with routing assets to the appropriate department.
Arts Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Maricopa County Community College District, Bangor, ME
- Interacted with parents and staff to share educational activities, policies, students’ behavioral and learning problems.
- Prepared educational standards and goals, created policies, procedures and programs to carry them out.
- Analyzed students’ progress and provided students and teachers with assistance in solving problems.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience working as a Administrative and Project Coordinator in the software and web development field
- Proficient in MAC with basic knowledge of Photoshop and solid understanding of working within databases and search tools
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional ability to represent the College in radio talk shows and other media avenues
- Immense ability to work a flexible schedule that include evening and weekend assignments
- Attention to detail, able to juggle multiple projects
Associate Degree in Arts, Norfolk State University, Virginia, VA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated