Floral Clerk Resume
Here is the Floral Clerk Resume example:
3473 N Canoe Creek Rd
Brook Park, OH, 44142
Job Objective To obtain a Floral Clerk position with a reputable organization.
Floral Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Giant Eagle, Brook Park, OH
- Engineered to design floral arrangements with and without customer input.
- Orchestrated to decorate plants with bows, wrap, and ribbon.
- Contributed to beautify floral area with plants, balloons, garden supplies and artificial arrangements.
- Administered and focused on stock and supplies and handled calls.
- Incorporated to inflate balloons for display.
Floral Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Burger King, Brook Park, OH
- Piloted to check plants for condition and inventory purposes.
- Administered to tag prices for plants, flowers and bunches.
- Prepared and maintained displays of outdoor plants.
- Played to maintain cleanliness of in and out side of the floral area.
- Managed to deliver flowers, plants, or displays to local area customers.
- Operated and computed cash register to bill and make change.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Skilled in Floral design
- Ability to decorate plants with bows and ribbon
- Ability to communicate clearly, timely, and accurately
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
Associate Degree in Accounting, Community College of Rhode Island, Warwick, RI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated