3270 Libby Street
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Job Objective Seeking a Student Artist position in a reputable company that permits me to utilize my skills and knowledge.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in videography and animation techniques
- Profound knowledge of user interfaces and usability methods
- Panoptic knowledge of art production to support digital platforms
- Thorough understanding of 2D and 3D animation
- Technical ability to use proper color and composition
- Immense ability to play and prepare games
UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared sandwiches and ingredients as per portion policies.
- Conducted training sessions for all services areas and food sections.
- Executed and maintained sanitation standards in all departments.
- Participated in understanding of food system and ingredients.
- Assisted in interviews of people and administration services.
- Developed publicity campaigns and coordinated with curators.
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Managed artist portfolio including official websites.
- Assisted in project evaluation and prepared realistic textures.
- Developed assets in Maya as per game team parameters.
- Participated in asset checking using centralized server.
- Conducted quality assurance for assets before checking.
- Implemented rigging and painting of weights on character models.
Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education
Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated