Air Hostess Resume
Here is the Air Hostess Resume example:
201 Coleman Avenue
San Diego, CA 92103
Job Objective To pursue a position of Air Hostess in which my customer service and interpersonal skills can help further the development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in flight attendant duties
- Huge knowledge of flight services
- Solid understanding of crew welfare activities
- Familiarity with operation of emergency equipment
- Proficient with customer service operations
- Outstanding ability to address passenger queries
- Remarkable ability to educate passengers about fire and water survival programs
- Amazing ability to ensure that all emergency equipment are functioning properly
SkyWest Airlines, San Diego, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Checked tickets and assisted passengers to find their respective seats.
- Assisted passengers in placing their carry-on luggage.
- Explained passengers about flight safety policies
- Ensured that adequate food, beverages, pillows and blankets are available for all passengers.
- Provided announcements regarding flight schedules, delays, and durations
- Ensured safe and clean environment for passengers.
- Informed passengers about evacuation devices and emergency exits.
- Handled aggressive passengers in a professional manner.
American Airlines, San Diego, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Welcomed passengers and provided assistances as needed.
- Discussed with Pilot about the flight plan.
- Announced passengers about weather conditions.
- Checked that passengers are wearing seat belt during take-off and landing.
- Handled emergency situations in a rational manner.
- Served meals and beverages to passengers.
- Ensured that all passengers feel comfortable and have safe travelling experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
Sierra College, Rocklin, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated