Aircraft Painter Resume Example
Here is the Aircraft Painter Resume example:
4655 Marie Street
Pocomoke City, MD 21851
Job Objective To obtain Aircraft Painter position where I can display my skills and contribute to the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in application of top coat for various aircraft specifications
- Sound knowledge of paint processes and products
- Profound knowledge of safety regulations
- Familiarity with equipment, and materials in the aircraft painting process
- Exceptional ability to interpret all engineering blueprints
- Remarkable ability to utilize standard spray paint equipment’s
- Ability to analyze layout designs for aircraft
- Ability to operate standard stencil machine
- Familiarity with pulmonary function test and applicable manufacturer standards
Tyonek Native Corporation, Pocomoke City, MD
August 2007 – Present
- Administered all production painting processes and finish coats.
- Maintained knowledge of all special techniques and finishes.
- Assisted in performing multi color applications.
- Managed painting associate equipment’s such as scaffolding.
- Ensured compliance to appropriate application techniques of primers.
- Operated all standard stencil machines and perform touch ups on aircrafts.
- Ensured accuracy in all painting activities.
- Interpreted engineering specifications from aircraft blueprints.
Lockheed Martin Corporation, Pocomoke City, MD
May 2004 – July 2007
- Prepared all aircraft for painting with washing and stripping prior painting.
- Administered mixing and application of paint in various quantities.
- Operated all types of paint spraying equipments.
- Ensured compliance to application specifications on aircrafts.
- Maintained neat and clean work area at all times.
- Developed required paperwork for all painting activities.
- Assisted subordinates on various activities and provide on job training.
- Coordinated with departments and co-workers.
Bachelor’s Degree in Art
Fox College, Oak Lawn, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated