Airline Ramp Agent Resume Example
Here is the Airline Ramp Agent Resume example:
150 2nd Ave N, Ste 710
Brunswick, GA 31523
Job Objective To obtain an Airline Ramp Agent position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Airline Ramp Agent, May 2004 – Present
SkyWest Airlines, Brunswick, GA
- Maintained safety & security of the ramp at all the time.
- Monitored safety of passengers while boarding and deplaning.
- Managed to marshal aircraft on the ramp.
- Facilitated to transfer baggage to all airlines.
- Observed safe ground handling procedures and maintained the ground handling equipment.
- Adhered to all ‘Safety Procedures’ and ‘Station Policies’.
Airline Ramp Agent, March 2002– April 2004
AirTran Airways, Brunswick, GA
- Administered courteous, prompt, accurate and careful handling of customer baggage and airfreight.
- Facilitated servicing aircraft as needed (aircraft lavatories, portable water, window wash, de-icing and commissary items).
- Assisted in ramp arrangements and storage of luggage.
- Coordinated with Operations, Flight Crew personnel and other ground personnel.
- Assisted the supervisor and the manager with any other miscellaneous duties.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in operation of Airline ramp equipment
- Proven ability to announce airline flight destination information
- Ability to warn moving vehicles and aircraft via radio tools
- Posses valid driver license and clean MVR
- Ability to perform frequent walking, stretching, bending, climbing and lift 70 pounds or more
- Amazing ability to take action promptly
- Sound communication skills and excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to perform line service operations outside and in extreme temperatures
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Manatee Community College, Bradenton, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated