Airport Operations Manager Resume
Here is the Airport Operations Manager Resume example:
3979 Coventry Court
Gulfport, MS 39501
Job Objective Seeking Airport Operations Manager position that will enable me to challenge my skills and talents while making tremendous contributions to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in managing airport operations and providing airport security
- Operational knowledge of airport Federal, state and local regulations
- Outstanding knowledge of airport facilities
- Immense ability to complete all work according to policies and procedures
- Amazing ability to prepare comprehensive reports
- Exceptional communication skills
- Skilled to provide optimal customer services
- Proficient in interpreting airport emergency procedures
Airport Operations Manager
Hertz, Gulfport, MS
October 2008 – Present
- Administered airport emergencies and coordinated all activities and emergency plans.
- Coordinated with various team in opening and closing of airports and ensured safety.
- Developed operational policies and procedures and recommended changes if required.
- Participated in department meetings and conferences for city boards.
- Developed and analyzed all leases and agreements and obtained required approvals.
- Performed regular inspections on facility grounds and equipments.
- Ensured optimal quality of water control systems and developed operational procedures.
- Evaluated all operational reports and logs and recommended changes.
JetBlue Airways, Gulfport, MS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered work of employees and rendered optimal customer services.
- Ensured all communication with customers in compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Analyzed current trend and reviewed key metrics for all issue boards.
- Developed continuous improvement processes and assisted in its implementation.
- Provided technical assistance to employees and customers.
- Performed routine investigations and managed all work issues.
Airport Operations Coordinator
ARINC, Gulfport, MS
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered and ensured safe and efficient flow of passengers to terminals.
- Ensured compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Monitored and responded effectively to airport emergencies.
- Inspected airport facilities and reviewed all hazardous.
- Maintained effective relationships with internal and external agencies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Aerospace Deburr Hand Finisher Resume Examples
- Aerospace Machinist Resume Examples
- Air Freight Manager Resume Examples
- Air Hostess Resume Examples
- Air Traffic Controller Resume Examples
- Aircraft Armament Systems Apprentice Resume Examples
- Aircraft Cleaner Resume Examples
- Aircraft Inspector Resume Examples
- Aircraft Painter Resume Examples
- Aircraft Structural Repair Resume Examples