Airport Passenger Service Agent Resume Example
Here is the Airport Passenger Service Agent Resume example:
28930 Jasmine Creek Ln
Madison, FL 32340
Job Objective To obtain an Airport Passenger Service Agent position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Airport Passenger Service Agent, May 2004 – Present
Swissport USA, Inc., Madison, FL
- Issued and checked tickets and travel documents, managed cash and processed airline travel vouchers.
- Operated computerized passenger ticket terminal.
- Ensured availability of cabin seats or space on aircraft and verified passenger counts.
- Checked baggage and directed passenger to designated area.
- Responded to telephone inquiries and provided information on flight arrivals and departures.
- Handled passengers requiring special assistance such as disabled passengers, parents with infants, etc.
- Obtained lost and found reports.
Airport Passenger Service Agent, March 2002- April 2004
Air Wisconsin, Madison, FL
- Logged and stored baggage left over from flights.
- Maintained log of all unclaimed baggage and handled other customer related functions as assigned such as cleaning of aircraft as needed, Working Hours Full and part time positions as available.
- Worked as a member of team to accomplish timely passenger check-in at ticket counters, and departure and arrival gates.
- Provided superior passenger service assistance and customer services to passengers of related airlines.
- Conducted ground security screenings, and other related duties.
- Worked with contracted ground handlers to ensure the timely delivery of passenger baggage.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of all security requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Ticket and baggage tag printing equipment, scales for weighing passenger baggage and carrier specific reservation and ticketing software
- Familiarity in maintain FAA, airport, and Customs identification, seals, and authorizations
- Profound ability to provide passenger needs and meet quality standards for services
- Capable to assist passengers with misplaced baggage and unaccompanied minors (UMs)
- Excellent ability to gather data, information and prepare reports
- Amazing ability to produce all required, work-related documentation
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a well-groomed appearance and a pleasant personality
- Ability to work under pressure and regularly lift and move up to 50 pounds
Associate Degree in Trade & International Transport, Gogebic Community College, Ironwood, MI