Airport Representative Resume Example
Here is the Airport Representative Resume example:
277 Cottrill Lane
Maryland Heights MO 63043
Job Objective Seeking reputable company in which to obtain an Airport Representative position.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of substantial tourist places in the country
- Ability to process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Ability to meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Ability to assist guests with Airport procedure
- Ability to make scheduled courtesy van pick-ups and drop offs
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
Walt Disney, Maryland Heights MO
November 2006 – Present
- Nurtured efficient customer service satisfaction levels.
- Coordinated with the arriving clients at the airport and explained them the airport procedure.
- Regulated daily activity logs.
- Managed all standby clients.
- Managed clients in case of airline flight delay.
InterContinental Hotels Group, Maryland Heights MO
February 2001 – October 2006
- Greeted arriving guests.
- Managed van pick-ups and drop offs according to the schedule and assisted guests with airport procedure.
- Handled customer queries.
- Coordinated with the General Manager with regard to all problems and unusual matters.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business Administration
Spalding University, Louisville, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated