Avionics Manager Resume
Here is the Avionics Manager Resume example:
1210 Jerome Avenue
Harlingen, TX 78550
Job Objective Seeking work as Avionics Manager with company to advance my skills and career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing all avionics complex modification and performed troubleshoot on process and made necessary repairs
- Operational knowledge of computer systems
- Huge knowledge of FAR policies and procedures
- Immense ability to interpret all manufacture drawings and diagrams
- Exceptional ability to develop technical information for non technical people
- Skilled to work on various aircraft models
- Ability to read and interpret manufactur and installation drawings
- Amazing skills to understand avionics systems
AAR Corp., Harlingen, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Maintained all activities in facilities according to aviation regulations.
- Managed all equipments of Avionics department and tools ensured its serviceability as well.
- Coordinated with team and improved working of employees by ensuring optimal performance.
- Inspected facility, repaired and replaced components of aircrafts whenever required.
- Performed preventative maintenance on various aircrafts according to technical data and regulations.
- Repaired all off aircraft operations such as circuit breaker panels and junction boxes.
- Assisted technicians in performing troubleshoot on process and provided necessary support.
- Installed and harnessed various fabrications according to engineering drawings.
Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Harlingen, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Designed hardware for avionics at block level diagrams.
- Documented project requirements, test procedures and reports for same.
- Developed verification tests and performed various environmental tests on all avionic components.
- Reviewed avionics designs and ensured smooth flow of all components and performed component level testing.
- Coordinated with project manager and maintained all components.
GE Energy, Harlingen, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed preventative maintenance on functions such as installation and removal of components and wiring.
- Monitored aircraft and determined tests on power on mode for aircrafts.
- Installed all wiring assemblies and mechanical equipments and fabricated it if required.
- Maintained a neat and clean work area at all times.
- Ensured compliance to all safety procedures.
- Managed all ground support equipments and ensured its safe working.
Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Management
Yale University, New Haven, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated