Bilingual Flight Attendant Resume
Here is the Bilingual Flight Attendant Resume example:
7021 W McDowell Rd
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Bilingual Flight Attendant.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in delivering deliver onboard flight announcements
- Amazing ability to read, write and speak English, French and Spanish smoothly
- Exceptional communication skills that include speaking to large groups and individual customers
- Excellent work ethic to act with purpose and urgency
- Uncommon ability to maintain positive and professional appearance
- Strong physical ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to serve onboard food and beverage products
- Ability to walk and fit down the aircraft passageway easily
- Enviably well-groomed and neat appearance
Bilingual Flight Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Stylo Airlines, Buckeye, AZ
- Performed checking of the cabin equipment, such as supplies of food and drink.
- Made sure passengers understood safety and emergency procedures.
- Checked boarding passes and welcomed passengers.
- Assisted in ensuring that all carry-on items were secured and that passengers had fastened their seatbelts.
- Performed in flight services as per established policies and procedures.
- Checked passenger luggage before to takeoffs and landings.
Bilingual Flight Attendant May 2000 to July 2005
Touch Airlines, Buckeye, AZ
- Served passengers and ensured their safety.
- Assisted passengers during non-routine procedures.
- Assisted ill, injured, and incapacitated passengers and administered first aid in compliance with government standards.
- Inspected safety prior to take off and landing.
- Coordinated service arrangements on board.
- Assisted in providing good customer service.
Associate Degree in Aviation, University of New Haven, Connecticut, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated