First Officer Resume Example
Here is the First Officer Resume example:
2298 Andy Street
Rapid City, SD57702
Job Objective Seeking organization with the potential to expand and grow in which my First Officer skills can be utilized to their fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience as a construction site safety and health officer
- Outstanding knowledge and experience in preparation of plans and reports
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership, management and motivational skills
- Ability to utilize basic software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel
WorkNet Pinellas, Rapid City, SD
August 2005 – Present
- Ensured safe and efficient operation of aircraft and its occupants.
- Assisted in preparation of the flight for departure.
- Completed required preflight duties and ensured the aircraft is prepared for flight.
- Assisted the Captain in operating the aircraft on the ground and in-flight.
- Ensured proper security of the aircraft at the termination of the flight.
- Inspected equipment, structures, and work in progress for compliance with applicable health and safety standards and specifications.
AirTran Airways, Rapid City, SD
May 2000 – July 2005
- Safely operated the aircraft in accordance with all Federal Aviation Regulations and Company policies and procedures.
- Provided the JetBlue experience to all Customers.
- Completed training in Federal Aviation Regulations and Company policies and procedures.
- Resolved most conflicts which arose, coordinates work and interpreted policy on own initiative in terms of established objectives.
- Handled and prepared reports of controversial matters.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautics Engineer
Dowling College, Oakdale, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated