381 Crim Lane
Terre Haute, OH 43078
Job Objective Looking for a job as Flight Scheduler.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in aviation scheduling procedures
- Sound knowledge of flight operations and record keeping
- Profound knowledge of FARs and airline operations
- Exceptional ability to evaluate changes and adapt to it
- Familiarity with NOTAMS , METARS and TAFS
- Good understanding of scheduling procedures and practices
- Remarkable ability to maintain confidentiality of security issues
- Ability to work on customize software programs
- Ability to resolve any flight schedule issues
Whitney, Bradley, & Brown, Inc., Terre Haute, OH
August 2007 – Present
- Assigned appropriate number of crew members to each aircraft.
- Administered request of travel for all crew members while on duty.
- Coordinated with pilots and assist to assign duty to various pilots.
- Scheduled crew members on flight according to geographical factors and departure time.
- Ensured compliance to all FAR 135 regulations for flight crew schedule.
- Coordinated with program management and provide training to members.
- Assisted scheduling flight coordinator to assign trips on regular basis.
- Managed communication with all departments for operation control center.
CTS International, Terre Haute, OH
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with departments for flight schedule and assist in dispatch.
- Collaborated with external vendors and international handlers to ensure accuracy.
- Provided administrative support to chief pilot and aviation director.
- Maintained legal documents for all aircraft and update it on regular basis.
- Provided support to all base operations and test ranges.
- Monitored work and ensure compliance to NOTAMS and TAFS.
- Collected all information from test teams and prepared flight schedule input.
- Analyzed inputs of all test teams and enter it in schedule tracking system.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation
La Sierra University, Riverside, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated