Hawaiian Airlines Flight Attendant Resume
Here is the Hawaiian Airlines Flight Attendant Resume example:
2205 W Kenwood St
Anthony, TX 79821
Job Objective Seeking employment as Flight Attendant with Hawaiian Airlines, Inc.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In depth knowledge of overall Airlines company policies and procedures
- Excellent ability to communicate initial in flight ground instruction program per outlined guidelines
- Effective communication skills and Strong customer service skills
- Remarkable experience in demonstrating empathy in service
- Proven ability to work well with cabin crew members and all passengers
- Willingness to relocate, as required, to any location
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Strong willingness to work flexible hours and days including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to Lift, Push and Pull a Minimum of 40 Lbs. on a Daily Basis
Hawaiian Airlines Flight Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Ruby Productions, Anthony, TX
- Greeted passengers, verified tickets, recorded destinations, and directed passengers to assigned seats.
- Assisted passengers to store carry-on luggage in overhead, garment, or under seat storage.
- Managed to explain the use of safety equipment, such as seat belts, oxygen masks, and life jackets.
- Ensured to walk over the aisle of plane to verify that passengers have complied with federal regulations prior to take off.
- Ensured to observe the passengers to detect signs of discomfort, and act accordingly.
- Facilitated to serve previously prepared meals and beverages.
Hawaiian Airlines Flight Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Python Productions, Anthony, TX
- Conducted pre-flight checks of the aircraft and ensured that all safety equipments are in order.
- Answered appropriately to passenger’s queries and managed to perform personal services.
- Recorded information pertaining to passenger ticket numbers, meal and beverage inventories, palliatives issued, and lost and found articles.
- Prepared reports showing place of departure and destination.
- Administered first aid according to passenger distress when needed.
Associate Degree in Aviation, Fort Valley State University, Georgia, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated