2621 Kelly Drive
Charleston, WV 25301
Job Objective To obtain Aviation Operations Manager position in which I can increase my skills and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in supervising work of staff and developing teams of working on airspace designs
- Huge knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulation
- Operational knowledge of National Incident Management System
- Remarkable ability to analyze data and derive conclusions
- Exceptional ability to work on various schedules
- In-depth knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulation (FAR) 139 and (TSR) 1542
- Ability to articulate ATC operational concepts in objective and quantitative terms
- Skilled to interpret aviation logistics
- Solid understanding of ATC concepts
- Wide knowledge of aviation terminology and data sources
Aviation Operations Manager
Mountain Aviation, Inc., Charleston, WV
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised all filed operations such as Aircraft Operating Area and parking facilities.
- Coordinated with Aviation Operation Managers and staff members and ensured efficient movement for customer safety.
- Maintained and updated computerized airport security systems on a regular basis.
- Managed all incident command duties according to National Incident Management System.
- Planned and scheduled activities to establish goals for various employees.
- Ensured compliance to all policies and procedures of organization.
- Monitored emergency situations and trained staff to deal it.
- Analyzed procedures and recommended any changes.
Senior Aviation Analyst
GE Aviation, Charleston, WV
August 2003 – September 2008
- Analyzed terminal airspace system and recommended changes to improve its efficiency.
- Coordinated with airport authorities and validated all simulation models.
- Monitored ATC operations according to site requirement.
- Managed operational data and analyzed efficiency of all aeronautical procedures and airspace design.
- Interpret data and prepared reports on various findings.
Aviation Operation Specialist
Omniflight, Charleston, WV
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed all flight clearances for local and cross country findings.
- Monitored flight plans and checked for accuracy.
- Maintained fight logs for all incoming and outgoing flights to station.
- Analyzed all weather reports and interpret it.
- Ensured proper flight records and managed functional files.
Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Post University, Waterbury, CT
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated