4809 Poplar Lane
Miami, FL 33131
Job Objective Looking for work within the company in the position of Aviation Operations Specialist. Experienced with behind the scenes managerial duties as well as hands-on work in the industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Aviation Operations
- Sound knowledge of Federal Aviation Administration regulations and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of National Airspace (NAS) Terminal, EnRoute, and System Operations
- Skilled in the utilization of air traffic rules, radio facility charts, and flight information manuals
- Through knowledge of processing flight clearances and planning flight schedules
- Ability to evaluate technical data and perform analysis on the data
- Superior problem solving and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Aviation Operations Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Universal Weather and Aviation, Miami, FL
- Maintained accurate and detailed flight information records.
- Coordinated with both the flight and ground crews.
- Scheduled and dispatched tactical aircraft missions.
- Processed flight clearances, planned flight schedules and air crew assignments.
- Managed to coordinate flight plans, and maintained flight logs.
- Worked in coordination with commercial and private airlines, air transport companies, and airports.
Aviation Operations Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
InterGlobe Aviation Ltd., Miami, FL
- Processed local and cross-country flight clearances.
- Checked accuracy of flight plans.
- Coordinated flight plans.
- Maintained flight logs of all incoming and outgoing flights.
- Ensured to alert the crash crews of emergencies.
- Interpreted and posted weather reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Management, Andrew Jackson University, Birmingham, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated