Banking Accountant Resume Example
Here is the Banking Accountant Resume example:
33763 Lost River Rd
Elkhorn, NE 68022
Job Objective To obtain a Banking Accountant position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In depth knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles
- Sound knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, financial and accounting software applications and federal financial regulations
- Immense knowledge of applicable banking laws, codes and regulations
- Excellent ability to reconcile accounts, records, reports and journals
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal English)
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines when required
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational and attention to detail skills
Banking Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Revlon, Elkhorn, NE
- Prepared final financial statements adhering to procedures.
- Managed all adjustments by including identification, preparation and documentation.
- Supported Produced ‘Pro Forma Statements’ with accurate documentation.
- Conducted exit meetings with Assuming Bank’s relative to Proforma and Settlement.
- Established an interim servicing and investor reporting program.
- Gathered documentation sufficient to prepare final Federal and State tax returns for failed institution.
Banking Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Remedy, Elkhorn, NE
- Maintained & prepared reports and correspondences related to the work.
- Provided consultation to local governmental units and others regarding accounting systems adhering to accepted accounting principles and theories.
- Maintained and balanced a full set of books and accounting, budget and financial records.
- Received, audits and compiled invoices, credit memos, purchasing documents and other financial documents.
- Reviewed for completeness, accuracy and proper authorization.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Walden University, Minneapolis, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated