Assistant Bank Manager Resume Example
Here is the Assistant Bank Manager Resume example:
2665 Stewart Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Job Objective Searching for work as Assistant Bank Manager with a company seeking a hard working employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing all banking sales operation and providing optimal level of customer satisfaction in a retail environment
- Operational knowledge of all rules and regulations of deposit products
- Proficient with Microsoft applications
- Remarkable ability to maintain effective relationships with clients
- Outstanding ability to monitor client request
- Ability to proactively identify client needs with questions
- Skilled to work on various banking office equipments
- Exceptional skilled to multi task and complete work on time
- Ability to perform accurate cash handling
Assistant Bank Manager
Moody National Bank, Indianapolis, IN
October 2008 – Present
- Managed everyday activities and ensured optimal levels of customer satisfaction.
- Maintained good relationships with clients and administered customer requirement.
- Performed sales of all bank products and assisted in opening new accounts and loans.
- Supervised office in absence and provided direction to team.
- Administered office security and performed tests on security equipment.
- Determined goals for all cross selling products and maintained good relationships.
Senior Bank Teller
TCF Bank, Indianapolis, IN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained optimal customer relationships with bank values and work.
- Managed processing of all paper transactions and prepared balancing procedures.
- Assisted customers in all bank account transactions such as loans and travelers cheques.
- Ensured compliance to all bank regulations and guidelines.
- Coordinated with customer and employees and followed security guidelines.
- Administered and achieved all bank objectives and goals.
Flagstar Bank, Indianapolis, IN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Managed all deposits, withdrawals and payment to customers.
- Assisted customers in checking accounts and helping with loan transactions.
- Participated in various sales campaigns and identified sales referrals.
- Managed all bank services and managed safe deposits and holiday cards.
- Maintained on line terminal and enters all payment received.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Panola College, Carthage, TX
Master’s Degree in Finance
Trinity Washington University, Washington, DC, DC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated