Bank Auditor Resume Example
Here is the Bank Auditor Resume example:
1996 Leo Street
Denver, CO 80202
Job Objective Seeking a position with company in which to exercise my experience and training as a Bank Auditor.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable banking and financial services experience
- Sound knowledge of Regulatory Compliance and Bank Secrecy Act
- Working knowledge of banking regulations impacting the financial services industry
- Expertise in Project Solution and Support services
- Ability to identify and resolve complex, time-critical or recurring business issues
- Ability to identify and communicate solutions regarding business issues
- Proficient with Office tools and banking software
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
Bank Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Jefferson Wells, Denver, CO
- Developed appropriate audit programs in compliance with procedures.
- Provided value added recommendations and evaluated opportunities for improvement.
- Handled client operations and internal auditing methodologies.
- Performed varied operational and financial audits.
- Utilized appropriate testing tools in preparation and presentation of audit findings, recommendations and reports.
- Assisted in the business risk assessment process.
Bank Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Louis Rizzi & Associates, Inc., Denver, CO
- Handled complete audit with minimal advice and direction.
- Provided a broad range of expertise and business solutions across multiple facilities.
- Handled audits of bank clients ranging from start-ups and mid-market firms to publicly-traded companies and institutions.
- Assisted in enhancing audit work programs.
- Planned and supervised the juniors with the audit work.
- Ensured to update the audit programs and maintained continuation after each audit.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Scripps College, Claremont, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated