BSA Analyst Resume Example
Here is the BSA Analyst Resume example:
795 Hammond Dr NE, Apt 209
San Diego, CA 92101
Job Objective To obtain a challenging BSA Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of BSA regulations
- In-depth knowledge of internal controls
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to determine the risk associated with moderate to high-risk transactions
- Strong analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook
BSA Analyst, August 2005 – Present
TCF Bank, San Diego, CA
- Prepared and documented recommendations for preparation of Suspicious Activity reports.
- Gathered information from inside and outside resources.
- Enhanced due diligence for reviewing of account activity identified as suspicious.
- Reviewed and analyzed various internal reports and accounts for possible money laundering and suspicious activity.
- Processed daily reports and monitored transactions for suspicious activity.
- Investigated branch initiated suspicious activity notifications.
- Responsible for complying with all relevant bank policies and procedures including the Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, and government compliance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, University of California, Berkeley, CA
BSA Analyst Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated