2323 Ryder Avenue
Redmond, WA 98052
Job Objective Seeking employment as Commercial Banker in a reputed firm where I can apply my knowledge and experience in banking to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in providing efficient services in commercial bank and lending firms
- Immense knowledge of loan management process and commercial lending
- Wide knowledge of analyzing impact for loan pricing and structure
- Excellent knowledge of bank products and services
- Strong knowledge of repossessions, foreclosures, and processing of bankruptcies
- Familiarity with commercial lending and loan management techniques
- Proficient with banking applications and software
- Ability to negotiate, structure, and close commercial loan transactions
- Ability to analyze and provide resolution for various situations
- Ability to maintain knowledge of competitor products
- Ability to coordinate with team members to achieve objectives
California Bank & Trust, Redmond, WA
August 2007 – Present
- Determined business development objectives and acquired required business loans.
- Supervised loan portfolio for banks and performed risk management processes.
- Coordinated with prospective clients and prepared presentation for bank services and products.
- Administered various business bank loan requests for all credit lines.
- Evaluated financial statements and established appropriate structure and pricing.
- Supervised loan documents and provided approvals as per limits.
- Assisted to increase risk exposure for bank through restructure and liquidation process.
- Ensured compliance to all commercial banking loan policies and procedures.
Union First Market Bank, Redmond, WA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Identified prospective customers for bank through regular networking.
- Analyzed all new credit for customers and ensured credit worthiness.
- Developed new credit facilitates and performed negotiation on fees and interest rates for existing ones.
- Coordinated with account officers to retain existing customers and obtaining new ones for bank.
- Developed efficient strategies to regular increase client base to increase businesses.
- Generated new loans and ensured achievement of all production objectives through regular deposits.
- Designed portfolio for all clients and ensured achievement of all bank asset objectives.
- Administered routine transactions for commercial clients and assisted to resolve issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Banking
Cleveland State University, Cleveland, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated