Bank Credit Manager Resume
Here is the Bank Credit Manager Resume example:
108 Leroy Lane
Owingsville, KY 40360
Job Objective To obtain Bank Credit Manager Position with an established company where I can further boost my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing credits and loans in a commercial private bank
- Profound knowledge of credit and financial statement analysis
- Deep knowledge of structure and cash flow
- Exceptional ability to maintain good relations with both internal and external customers
- Huge ability to evaluate cash flow and base structure
- Amazing communication and customer service skills
- Ability to analyze economic trend and make decision
Bank Credit Manager
Deutsche Bank, Owingsville, KY
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored all credit requests and approved and disapproved it after analyzing it.
- Maintained portfolios of lenders and ensured quality at par with bank standards.
- Evaluated loan structures and ensured credit standards according to company goals and policies.
- Reviewed new and existing portfolios and identified risk areas.
- Coordinated with technical experts on all large and complex loans.
AGL Resources, Owingsville, KY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared credit approval documents for various relationship managers according to corporate loan policy.
- Assisted in others and prepared proposals and commitment letter for various loans.
- Analyzed loan transactions and identified credit risks in each of it and prepared necessary projections.
- Developed information of financials of all prospective customers.
- Documented all loan policy and credit approval letters.
- Coordinated with team members to finish work and work effectively as a team.
SunTrust, Owingsville, KY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Trained all subordinates in the commercial relationship manager training program.
- Prepared loan presentations and analyzed credit for various financial statements.
- Performed various long and short forms credits audit as required.
- Maintained all credit assess files and updated all information.
- Ensured work according to customer protection regulations of organization.
- Participated in various loan committee meetings for company.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business – Finance
Bellarmine University, Louisville, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated
Most Popular Resumes
- Agricultural Loan Officer Resume Examples
- Analytical Bank Treasurer Example Resume Examples
- Assistant Bank Manager Resume Examples
- Assistant Loan Processor Resume Examples
- Bank Account Manager Resume Examples
- Bank Auditor Resume Examples
- Bank Bookkeeper Resume Examples
- Bank Branch Manager Resume Examples
- Bank Chief Operating Officer Resume Examples
- Bank Clerk Resume Examples