Bank Internal Auditor Resume
Here is the Bank Internal Auditor Resume example:
2 School House Road
Jackson, MS 39201
Job Objective To obtain a position as a Bank Internal Auditor with a small but dependable firm in which my experience can be an asset in the growth of company.
Bank Internal Auditor, August 2005 – Present
South Side Bank, Jackson, MS
- Implemented audit programs to evaluate and safeguard assets and control the liabilities of the Bank.
- Participated actively in internal bank committees meets.
- Monitored follow-up on audit findings to ensure appropriate resolution.
- Assisted external auditors, State and Federal examiners with annual audits.
- Ensured clarity in audit reports after careful review and evaluation of findings.
- Participated actively in professional and trade groups to keep abreast of latest updates in the auditing field.
Bank Internal Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
First Bank Financial Centre, Jackson, MS
- Directed and controlled the audit function of the bank.
- Evaluated auditing plans and schedules.
- Identified and researched auditing and internal issues.
- Ensured compliance with procedures, controls and regulations in conducting self audits.
- Planned, coordinated and conducted on-site internal audits.
- Communicated conclusions and audit concerns to the management.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in auditing, accounting and IT
- Excellent knowledge of bank and financial institutes Audit procedures
- Good understanding of multiple business lines associated with the Banking industry
- Deep understanding of internal banking regulatory structure
- Amazing ability to identify issues and audit findings
- Ability to analyze accounting and monetary systems and procedures
- Strong analytical and auditing skills
- Proficiency with Audit Command Language (ACL) and Team Mate
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Pacific Oaks College, Pasadena, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated